Friday, January 22, 2010
जो द्रढ़ राखे धरम को ताहि राखे करतार
सूर्यवंशी न्यारा का ये राजवाडा रथ चलता रहेगा!
पीढियों के रक्त में इसका सुयश बना रहेगा!
रीती रघुकुल की जिसे शिव से विरासत में मिली हो!
आंधियो में वह दिया जलता रहेगा!!
जय मातेश्वरी की सा !~!~
"हम मृतयु वरन करने वाले जब जब हथियार उठाते हैं
तब पानी से नहीं शोनीत से अपनी प्यास बुझाते हैं
हम राजपूत वीरो का जब सोया अभिमान जगता हैं
तब महाकाल भी चरणों पे प्राणों की भीख मांगता हैं"
धन्य हुआ रे राजस्थान,जो जन्म लिया यहां प्रताप ने।
धन्य हुआ रे सारा मेवाड़, जहां कदम रखे थे प्रताप ने॥
फीका पड़ा था तेज़ सुरज का, जब माथा उन्चा तु करता था।
फीकी हुई बिजली की चमक, जब-जब आंख खोली प्रताप ने॥
जब-जब तेरी तलवार उठी, तो दुश्मन टोली डोल गयी।
फीकी पड़ी दहाड़ शेर की, जब-जब तुने हुंकार भरी॥
था साथी तेरा घोड़ा चेतक, जिस पर तु सवारी करता था।
थी तुझमे कोई खास बात, कि अकबर तुझसे डरता था॥
हर मां कि ये ख्वाहिश है, कि एक प्रताप वो भी पैदा करे।
देख के उसकी शक्ती को, हर दुशमन उससे डरा करे॥
करता हुं नमन मै प्रताप को,जो वीरता का प्रतीक है।
तु लोह-पुरुष तु मातॄ-भक्त,तु अखण्डता का प्रतीक है॥
हे प्रताप मुझे तु शक्ती दे,दुश्मन को मै भी हराऊंगा।
मै हु तेरा एक अनुयायी,दुश्मन को मार भगाऊंगा॥
है धर्म हर हिन्दुस्तानी का,कि तेरे जैसा बनने का।
चलना है अब तो उसी मार्ग,जो मार्ग दिखाया प्रताप ने॥
हाथ में उठाकर तलवार , जब घोड़े पे सवार होते है !
बाँध के साफा , जब तैयार होते है !देखती है दुनिया छत पर चदके
ओर कहती है
काश हम भी "राजपूत" होते.!
"माई ऐडा पूत जण जैडा राणा प्रताप
अकबर सोतो उज के जाण सिराणे साँप"
"चार बांस चौबीस गज, अष्ट अंगुल प्रमाण
ता ऊपर सुलतान है, मत चूके चौहान"
"बलहट बँका देवड़ा, करतब बँका गौड़
हाडा बँका गाढ़ में, रण बँका राठौड़"
जननी जने तो ऐडा जने के दाता के सुर ......
नितर राहिजे बान्झानी मति घमाजे नूर ....
डी ग्रेट राजपूत ऑफ़ राजस्थान ....
घास री रोटी ही , जद बन बिलावडो ले भाग्यो
नान्हो सो अमरियो चीख पड्यो,राणा रो सोयो दुख जाग्यो
अरे घास री रोटी ही…………
हुँ लड्यो घणो , हुँ सहयो घणो, मेवाडी मान बचावण न
हुँ पाछ नहि राखी रण म , बैरयां रो खून बहावण म
जद याद करुं हल्दीघाटी , नैणां म रक्त उतर आवै
सुख: दुख रो साथी चेतकडो , सुती सी हूंक जगा जावै
अरे घास री रोटी ही…………
पण आज बिलखतो देखुं हूं , जद राज कंवर न रोटी न
हुँ क्षात्र धरम न भूलूँ हूँ , भूलूँ हिन्दवाणी चोटी न
महलां म छप्पन भोग झका , मनवार बीना करता कोनी
सोना री थालयां ,नीलम रा बजोट बीना धरता कोनी
अरे घास री रोटी ही…………
ऐ हा झका धरता पगल्या , फूलां री कव्ठी सेजां पर
बै आज रूठ भुख़ा तिसयां , हिन्दवाण सुरज रा टाबर
आ सोच हुई दो टूट तडक , राणा री भीम बजर छाती
आँख़्यां म आंसु भर बोल्या , म लीख़स्युं अकबर न पाती
पण लिख़ूं कियां जद देखूँ हूं , आ रावल कुतो हियो लियां
चितौड ख़ड्यो ह मगरानँ म ,विकराल भूत सी लियां छियां
अरे घास री रोटी ही…………
म झुकूं कियां है आण मन , कुठ्ठ रा केस
JINDAGI TO~~~RAJPUT~~~JIYA KARTE HAIN,
DIGGAJON KO PACHAD KAR RAJ KIYA KARTE HAIN,
KON RAKHTA HAI KISI KE SIR PAR TAJ,
~~~RAJPUT~~~TO AAPNA RAJTILAK SWAYAM APNE RAKHT SE KIYA KARTE HAIN...!!!
PHOOLO KI KAHANI LIKHI BAHARO NE,
RAAT KI KAHANI LIKHI SITARON NE,
~~~RAJPUT~~~NAHI KISI KALAM KE GULAM,
KYONKI~~~RAJPUTOO~~~KI KAHANI LIKHI TALVARO NE...!!!
:::::PROUD TO BE RAJPUT::::
Rajput pride in my mind
Rajput blood is in my kind
So step aside and lemne through
beause itz all about rajput crew
Rajput love is all around
For my fellow rajput never let me down
Show your pride and say it true
beause rajput blood flow through you
Our bond is seen all around
Fellow RAJPUTS never let you down
We are all pride, no lust for gains
RAJPUT blood flows in our veins
Name yash jhala
Thikana Bari Sadri
Thursday, January 29, 2009
BARI SADRI (Thikana)
VILLAGES: 91 REVENUE: 48,000Rs ACCESSION: ??
STATE: Udaipur DYNASTY: Jhala RELIGION: Hindu
POPULATION: 10,599 (1901)
PRESENT RULER: Raj Rana GHANSHYAM SINGHJI, 21st Raj Rana of Bari Sadri, since 2004.
First Class Sirayat of Udaipur, married 1stly, Rani Pravin Kunwar, died 24th August 1994, daughter of Rawat Sawai HARI SINGH II of Begun, and of his first wife, Rani Kanchan Kunwar, married 2ndly, Rani Padmavati, daughter of Kunwar Mahi Vardhan Singh of Bambori, and has issue, one son and three daughters.
• Baisa Gitanjali (by Rani Pravin Kunwar)
• Baisa Sudarshana (by Rani Pravin Kunwar)
• Kunwar Tribhuvan Singh (by Rani Padmavati)
• Baisa Devasi (by Rani Padmavati)
PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Ancestor of the family was Raja RAJ SINGH of Halvad-Dhrangadhra, (son of Harpal Singh Makwana), whose two sons performed meritorious service in Udaipur, Kunwar Sajja Singh receiving the Jagir of Delwara and Kunwar Ajja Singh receiving the Jagir of Bari Sadri. Rulers were...
1. Raj Rana AJJA SINGH [Ajoji] 1499/1527, married and had issue. He died in battle 17th March 1527 at Khanwa.
o Raj Rana SIHA SINGH [Sinhji] (qv)
2. Raj Rana SIHA SINGH [Sinhji] 1527/1534, married and had issue. He died in battle 1534 at the first siege of Chittor.
o Raj Rana ASAJI (qv)
o Raj Rana SURTAN SINGH I (qv)
3. Raj Rana ASAJI 1534/1535, died in battle 1535 at the second siege of Chittor.
4. Raj Rana SURTAN SINGH I 1535/1568, married and had issue. He died in battle 24th February 1568 at the third siege of Chittor.
o Raj Rana BIDA (MAN SINGH) (qv)
5. Raj Rana BIDA (MAN SINGH) 1568/1576, married and had issue. He died in battle 21st June 1576 at the Battle of Haldighati.
o Raj Rana DEDA SINGH (qv)
o Raj SHYAM SINGH of Jharol.
6. Raj Rana DEDA SINGH 1576/1609, married and had issue. He died in battle 1609 at Ranakpur.
o Raj Rana HARI DAS (qv)
7. Raj Rana HARI DAS 1609/1622, died in battle 1622 at Hurda.
8. Raj Rana RAI SINGH I
9. Raj Rana SURTAN SINGH II, married and had issue.
o Raj Rana CHANDRASEN (qv)
o Kunwar Jaswant Singh (third son), he was granted the Thikana of Bhiyana; married and had issue.
Thakur Bhawani Singh of Kitkheda, married and had issue.
Kunwar Himmat Singh of Kitkheda, adopted to Fatehpur in Jhalawar, and succeeded there as Thakur HIMMAT SINGH of Fatehpur; married and had issue. He died 1868.
Thakur CHHATAR SAL of Fatehpur 1868/-, married and had issue.
Kunwar Bhawani Singh of Fatehpur, succeeded as HH Maharaj Rana Sir Shri BHAWANI SINGH Bahadur of Jhalawar.
10. Raj Rana CHANDRASEN, married and had issue.
o Raj Rana KIRTI SINGH I (qv)
o Raj Rana DAULAT SINGH, 1st Jagirdar of Tana, he was granted the Jagir of Tana by Maharana Sangram Singh II of Mewar in 1717.
11. Raj Rana KIRTI SINGH I, married, and had issue.
o Raj Rana RAI SINGH II (qv)
o Raj Rana NATH SINGH, 2nd Jagirdar of Tana, adopted by his uncle, Raj Rana DAULAT SINGH (see above)
12. Raj Rana RAI SINGH II
13. Raj Rana SURTAN SINGH III
14. Raj Rana CHANDAN SINGH
15. Raj Rana KIRTI SINGH II 1817/1865, married 1stly, Rani Sringar Kanwar, daughter of Rao KESARI SINGH of Bedla, married 2ndly, Rani Gulab Kanwar, daughter of Rawat AJIT SINGH of Bansi, and had issue, five sons and three daughters.
o Raj Rana SHIV SINGH (qv)
o Kunwar Fateh Singh, born 1831, adopted by Raj KALYAN SINGH III of Delwara, and succeeded there as Rao Bahadur Raj Rana FATEH SINGH of Delwara (qv)
o Kunwar Jai Singh, born 1835.
o Kunwar Ummed Singh, born 1839.
o Baisa Chaman Kanwar, married 1848, Kanwar Madho Singh of Begun. She committed sati in 1861.
o Baisa Roop Kanwar, married 1852, Rawat UMMED SINGH of Kanore.
o Baisa Daulat Kanwar [HH Maharani Daulat Kanwar of Mewar], married 1863, HH Maharana SHAMBHU SINGH of Udaipur.
o Kunwar Kesari Singh (by Rani Gulab Kanwar)
16. Raj Rana SHIV SINGH 1865/1883, born 1830, married 1stly, 1841, Rani Ejan Kanwar, daughter of Raja TAKHAT SINGH of Sailana, married 2ndly, 1843, Rani Roop Kanwar, daughter of Rawat AJIT SINGH of Kanore, married 3rdly, 1843, Rani Phool Kanwar, daughter of Rawat GAMBHIR SINGH of Thana, and had adoptive issue. He died sp 1883.
o (A) Raj Rana RAI SINGH III (qv)
17. Raj Rana RAI SINGH III 1883/1897, born 1861, married 1stly, 1878, Rani Sardar Kanwar, daughter of Rawat RATAN SINGH of Kurabar, married 2ndly, 1878, Rani Ratan Kanwar, daughter of Thakur SANGRAM SINGH ofBhadrajun, married 3rdly, 1886, Rani Nathe Kanwar, daughter of Rao ZORAWAR SINGH of Kushalgarh, and had issue as well as adoptive issue. He died spm 1897.
o Baisa Nawal Kanwar, married about 1895, Bhanwar Nahar Singh (later Thakur NAHAR SINGH) of Kuchaman, and had issue.
o (A) Raj Rana DULEH SINGH (qv)
18. Raj Rana DULEH SINGH 1897/1936, born 1884, married 1stly, 1901, Rani Anand Kanwar, daughter of Rajawat Ummed Singh of Barwara in Jaipur, married 2ndly, 1913, Rani Raj Kanwar, daughter of Rao Bahadur MOD SINGH of Deolia, married 3rdly, 1925, Rani Mohan Kanwar, daughter of Rawat JAWAN SINGH of Lunda, and had issue. He died 1936.
o Raj Rana KALYAN SINGH (by Rani Raj Kanwar) (qv)
o Rajkumari Nihal Kumari (by Rani Raj Kanwar), married Bhanwar Samar Singh of Banera, and had issue.
o Kunwar Bhim Singh (by Rani Mohan Kanwar)
o Baisa Suryaprabha (by Rani Mohan Kanwar), married 1953, Rawal AJIT SINGHJI of Jobner, and has issue.
19. Raj Rana KALYAN SINGH 1936/1944, married 1931, Rani Muktawati Kanwar, died 20th April 1995, daughter of Rajkumar Pratap Singh, Yuvaraj Saheb ofBanera, and had issue.
o Raj Rana HIMMAT SINGHJI (qv)
o Thakur Chandrasen Jhala, married Thakurani Meena Kumari Rathore, and had issue, three daughters.
Kumari Savita Singh Deo, married and has issue, two daughters.
Kumari Kritika Devi
Kumari Mrigakshi Devi
Kumari Pratibha Jhala, married and has issue, one son.
Kunwar Mormukut Singh
Kumari Preeti Rathore, married and had issue, two daughters.
Baisa Rama Kumari
Baisa Bhargavi Kumari
20. Raj Rana HIMMAT SINGHJI 1944/2004, born 5th September 1942 in Banera, married 1953 in Basant Panchmi, Thikana Bhadrajun, Dist. Jalore, Rani Gopal Kanwar, died 5th June 1995, daughter of Raja DEVI SINGH ofBhadrajun, and had issue, two sons. He died 2004.
o Kunwar Ghanshyam Singh (succeeded as Raj Rana GHANSHYAM SINGHJI) (qv)
o Kunwar Karan Singh
21. Raj Rana GHANSHYAM SINGHJI (see above)
• Rani Anand Kunwar, married as fifth wife, Raja BHIM SINGH I, Raja Saheb of Banera.
• Thakur Anand Singhji, married Thakurani Bhagwati Kunwar, daughter of Major Thakur Chawand Singh Chundawat of Gyangarh, and his wife, Thakurani Saheb Kalyan Kunwar, and had issue.
• Thakur Anand Singhji, married and had issue.
o Rani Pooran Kanwar, married (as his third wife), Maharaj Hati Singhji ofRatlam.